- Please complete all portions of the below form, for one student. If you need to request enrollment for multiple students, please complete and submit the form for each student separately.
- By submitting this form, you agree to the terms of enrollment (see Policies & Procedures below).
- All fields marked with * are required.
- Please DO NOT include credit card information. Check the box for “Credit Card” and we will contact you by phone for your payment information. Payment information is due at the time of enrollment and payment is due no later than the morning of class.
- If you are paying with a check, please make the check payable to: Computer Tutors USA, Inc.
- Enrollments are processed in the order in which they are received. You should receive a confirmation of class enrollment within 24 – 48 business hours after submission.
- The Monday before your class start date, you will receive a reminder to confirm your class enrollment.
- If you have any questions regarding enrollments, please do not hesitate to contact us at Enroll@ComputerTutorsUSA.com or call us at 850.668.4090
Computer Tutors USA, Inc. Policies and Procedures
Registration & Payment: Please email all registration forms to Enroll@ComputerTutorsUSA.com. Registrations are not confirmed until student has signed and provided a method of payment in order to reserve a seat. Each student will be reminded the Wednesday before the class start date to confirm their attendance at which time we will charge the total due.
Rescheduling/Cancellation by Student: Please email all cancellations of classes as soon as possible to Enroll@ComputerTutorsUSA.com. Cancellations for MOC classes must be made by the Monday before the class start date. All other class cancellations must be submitted by the Thursday before the class start date; otherwise, the total due will be charged. If a student chooses to cancel after they have attended ANY part of class, no refunds will be given.
Schedule Changes: Although we shall make every effort to hold all classes as scheduled, Computer Tutors USA, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes as necessary. In the event that a class in cancelled or rescheduled, all registered students will be notified as soon as possible.